Friday, November 2, 2012

DIY Crafts

These crafts are on my

To 5 to do Crafts List

All of these come from Pinterest (where else do you get your craft ideas?) and they are all on my to do list. Here we go!

#1: Wine Cork Ornaments
I have an abundance of wine corks, and trust me, I'm not complaining! My sister-in-law is opening a little gift shop and I can't wait to start making some of these adorable ornaments to put up for sale in there. She's planning on offering a variety of nice wines, so these will fit in perfectly. 
You can find the tutorial at Lavender Clouds

#2: Cork Keychains
Keyping (haha) right along with my previous post, I think this one will be a sure hit. Simple, cheap and super adorable! These wine cork keychains need only 3 things to complete! I could make a gazillion of them in an hour! Love them!
You can find the tutorial at A Law Student's Journey and while you're there, check out her other posts, I love this girl!

#3: Cord and Button Bracelets
I love two things about these button bracelets, 1) how simple and cute they are and 2) that I have everything needed to make them on hand. It looks super easy and I'm excited to try it!
You can find the tutorial at The DIY Dreamer

#4: Painted Treat Tins
How stinking cute will these be for Christmas treats? Mr. Red and I are trying not to spend very much on gifts for the (fairly big) family this year. I have already made some handmade gifts for our close family (grandparents, parents, sister, brother), but Christmas treats will be perfect for the aunts, uncles and cousins! Mine will say "Peace" and "Love" and "Joy". I can't wait for these!
You can find the tutorial at Cynthia Shaffer

#5: Mod Podge Tile Coasters
These might just have to wait until after the holidays, I have so much that I'm doing right now, I think these can be put on the back burner. Although, I think Mr. Red will appreciate this craft seeing as he had such a fit over the $6 zebra coaster set I insisted that we needed years ago when we first got together. We still use those coasters, by the way, but these DIY coasters are going to be perfect to switch out for different holidays or place in separate rooms.
You can find the tutorial at Hostess with the Mostest

So there you have it, the top 5 DIY crafts on my to do list. What's on your list? I'd love for you to share!


1 comment: