Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm back!

Miss me?

I'm sure the answer is yes. 

It is yes, right?

I've been super busy lately, and decided that I needed to bring something back into my life that was enjoyable, blogging. There is always time to blog.

Not only that, but blogging helps me keep my house organized and clean, food on the table, and fun things going on for Lil' Red and I. 

I've got all kinds of things on my Pinterest board that I can't wait to try out and share with you! 

So, what have I been up to? All sorts of things.

I started working again, part time, as a hairdresser. I work at a SmartStyle, inside of Walmart, with some of the most fantastic girls the industry has to offer. We prove that just because you get your hair done inside of Walmart, you will look great. I've been having a blast meeting a ton of new clients and sharing my expertise with them. Not to mention the extra money every month is very nice. I love having the money to spend on Mr. Red for Valentines day!

We've been working very hard on our back yard, I can't wait to show you! An all new fence, tilled up freshly planted grass, a giant gorgeous area for my garden, and we'll be adding a new deck shortly! I can't wait for this summer. Backyard BBQ's here we come! 

Sorry for the blurry picture, it's hard to catch a 
"Super Hero Girl" in action!

Lil' Red has grown immensely, and her hair is still as red as can be, with a temper to match! She turned 3 last month and is saying some of the cutest things that you could possibly imagine. Lately her thing has been to reply to your request for her to do something with:

"Okay, okay... Fine, fine..."

Sigh.

Another exciting thing I will be getting the chance to do is review some awesome products thanks to BzzAgent. Don't know what BzzAgent is? Click that link and it will send you to their homepage. Sign up and do some surveys to get the opportunity to review some awesome products for free!

Lately I've been much more of a homemaker. Making my own bread (way easier than I ever imagined), cleaning, you know, the whole bit. I've still got a long way to go, but I'm much better than I used to be!

So check back often and see what I have going on, I'm excited to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment