Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dear Glade, will you be my Valentine?

Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Customizables



I am using the Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Customizables in the scents "Clean Linen", and "Sunny Day".
would first like to mention that I have used other plug in oil warmers from different companies in the past, most recently AirWick, which I will be comparing most of my review to.

I'm loving the Customizables by Glade. I'm using it on its lowest setting, as it has so much scent, more is not needed! I have this plugged into my master bathroom, and on it's low setting I still get whiffs of it in our bedroom, not too much that it overwhelms you when you walk in, but just enough to keep it smelling fresh. The AirWick scented oil that I had previously used was way too strong even on it's lowest setting. So strong, in fact, that I unplugged it before it was even empty.
The scents are so clean smelling, not too fruity or stuffy. I feel like the amount of time spent in the air freshener isle was around 10 minutes searching for the right scents, there was just enough to choose from! I can't wait to try new scents, however it is going to be a while due to the long lasting oil bulbs! The alternating scents is so nice, it's great having variety without having to do anything to accomplish it. I don't even have to remember to change the scent, it does it automatically!




I like the design on the warmer, much more appealing than the other brands. However, I wish it was just a tad bit lighter in color, more of a cream color than tan. Small sacrifice for the long lasting, awesome smell of this product.

I'm over the moon excited about the Glade Plugins Scented Oil Customizables, and I'm sure you will be, too, if you decide to give it a try!

Here's a coupon to try these new PlugIns! Let me know what you think!

Disclaimer:
I am a BzzAgent and received these products for free to try and review. I am not paid for my participation, and am giving honest reviews of the products that I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment