Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Did I really just do that?!

Here I am, Halloween morning, trying to find something for Lil' Red to wear under her costume. I throw a load of her clothes into the washer so that I have options to choose from. I hear it singing it's pretty song when it's done and I walk on in there and open the washer to start switching things over... Gel pellets .. everywhere. Did I really run a Pull-Up through the washing machine?!

Okay, it's time...

Panic

and then Google. 

First of all, I felt much better when thousands of results appeared, at least I wasn't the only one. I felt even better when I realized that it wasn't that hard to fix. 

I came across a post from the Anti Mom Blog that walked me through the entire process of fixing my mess. Here's what I did:

1. Shake out all of the clothes trying to get as many gel pellets out as possible. 
2. Throw the clothes in the dryer.
3. Wipe out as many pellets as you can with a paper towel.
4. Run the cleaning cycle on your washer once or twice. 

And that's it!

Here's some pictures from our Halloween! Lil' Red was an Oregon Ducks cheerleader!



Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. That's better than me... When I first got my maternity clothes out of storage for this pregnancy I threw them all in the washer together and everything went off without a hitch... Until I got them out of the dryer and noticed a tube of Chapstick!!! EVERY single item of maternity clothing I had was ruined with grease stains!!

    P.S. She is the cutest Oregon Ducks Cheerleader I have ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete